MABLE LAM 林昍
Mable Lam, a local contemporary female artist, who creates her paintings with her unique feminine characteristics in order to transmit a mood of emotional expression.Mable adopts color as the major element and develops the stylish sentiment of her own. With clustered color transformed into the moonlight of lotus pond and the foggy rosy cloud, a sense of spiritually romance fulfilled her artistic works.The uniqueness of her painting style, demonstrated by its soft and cluster color amongst trunks and branches, implies her unyielding and the supple disposition in character. Her technique is relaxed, but not scattered in disorder. Her colors are passionate along with elegance and delightfulness.
Her paintings impressed readers with immense sensation, displaying a special kind of tenderness and tranquility.Chaos is the state of the universe before there was any order. Mable uses different patterns to present a complete disorder and confusion situation, also a beautiful contrast between ink and color in order to display the great vitality and vigorousness explicitly. These artworks characterize her sufficiency in self-integrity and self-cultivation in art.
- "Double Impact", New Gallery on Old Bailey, Hong Kong
- "‘Color, Ink, Time", 4-D Art Club, Hong Kong
- "Full Blooming Lotus – Mable Lam Solo Exhibition", Lee Garden, Hong Kong
- "Moonlight in Lotus Pond", Landmark, Hong Kong
- "Beyond Life", Gallery 88, Hong Kong
- "‘Ink, Color, Phenomenon", 4-D Art Club, Hong Kong